Second Skin Audio

Box for HDS315

dangercdv

I have tried in the past to make them myself, and several tries all lead to bad builds, plus im away from home in college now and have no space or time to do that. Also, its going in the back seat of a mustang convertible.

Are you sure you are going to be able to fit the box into the trunk? It depends on what year Mustang you have, but the ones I have seen have decent size trunks, but itty bitty openings.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

lol, and I expect such, but I just want the best that I can get. Thats why my budget for this is not very high, I will wait until I get my next vehicle to really get into this, but I just found some people wanting to buy what I have now and I have been interested in getting a single 15 and hitting some lows better.

Also I have been talking to a local builder so I might be able to get a custom box for about $200, not sure how it would be too much better because it will be the same size and tuning but I guess I will find out.

Archived