Sundown Audio

1600wrms @ 2ohm

Jman9112

I fixed my voltage drop problem by rewiring all connections and my box is an attrend bbox. I believe its the slammer series made for type xs

your box is probably shyt... sorry... get a custom one for your subs... which I didn't look at your sub type/model but thats going to be more effective than a slight power increase...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

bp12sv.jpg

ummm going to have to say if that is what you have and 2 of them..... def need to get a different box... 2.6 cubes gross... not subtracting port/sub displacement... fictitious tuning of 43hz??? anyways, spend money there... I had a local guy build mine for $150... supplied him w/ specs and he did it like I wanted

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

bp12sv.jpg

ummm going to have to say if that is what you have and 2 of them..... def need to get a different box... 2.6 cubes gross... not subtracting port/sub displacement... fictitious tuning of 43hz??? anyways, spend money there... I had a local guy build mine for $150... supplied him w/ specs and he did it like I wanted

u can buy one or get sheet of mdf for 30 bucks make it your self

No that's not it. It's a 2 12 box. Can't post a pic on here though. It's tuned to 32hz.

Atrend 12DQV
??? only dual I found on sonic... maybe they make others.. but either way I can't imagine you have a good enough box.. just my opinion

looks like this is it...

http://www.amazon.com/ATREND-XLINE-DUAL-SLAMMER-SUB-ENCLR/dp/B00YT6M2SY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1453946005&sr=1-1

This box is 3.26 cubes going off dimensions I found .... thats before subs/port displacement I would again be assuming

410DAAMVMwL.jpg

No that's not it. It's a 2 12 box. Can't post a pic on here though. It's tuned to 32hz.

Why can't you post a pic on here? Don't know how?

My work blocks Photobucket and all that. Its like the xline one. I just did some digging.

Archived