New SHCA OFC and Speaker Wire ***SOLD PLEASE LOCK***

I have 10' of red and 10' of black 1/0 ofc. Brand new, bought from droppinhz a while back. They are listed there for 37.99 each, ill do $30 shipped each, $60 to your door.

Also have 150' of blue/silver 12awg cca speaker wire. We'll say $30 shipped for that as well. $85 shipped if you want it all. Thats a steal.

Would consider a trade for two 20' lengths of 1/0 ofc. Two different colors, and preferably not SHCA. Let me know what you got.

24737837326_df2a62348d_b.jpgSHCAWires by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I have a few messages saying "if its still here friday", im not holding it for anyone. First come first serve, a down payment locks you in.

that's my pet peeve. Like you have to wait for a payday to buy something this cheap.. If your living paycheck to paycheck you probably shouldn't be buying wire... had to rant

Good luck with sale!

I have a few messages saying "if its still here friday", im not holding it for anyone. First come first serve, a down payment locks you in.

that's my pet peeve. Like you have to wait for a payday to buy something this cheap.. If your living paycheck to paycheck you probably shouldn't be buying wire... had to rant

Good luck with sale!

Hunting a bargain or sticking to a budget is smart shopping. I never fault people for asking.

That said, I'll take the speaker wire. PM me Paypal my man...

Archived