Sorry to hear that, sucks man! Looked nice though. How did you like those CDT's? I am looking at doing on axis A-Pillars like this. I havent played with which way sounds better yet but here are a couple of options.

IMG_2584_zpsiqz9ur2c.jpg

or....

IMG_2585_zpsyuqo4es6.jpg

Focal 3.5" comp set. Finishing Lancer build upgrades and then will resume building these.

The ES series is soooo good. Not in a sense that I can compare it to others but I was really pleased with it. I was on axis and actively mimicked the ES series crossover.

Very natural and minimal tuning effort to dial it in. I referenced the IASCA disc mainly and I feel it was quite accurate all around. I was able to get a stage wide into the mirrors. The music is boring so I can only tolerate so much technical listening but when ya get it right on its fun.

Sorry to hear that, sucks man! Looked nice though. How did you like those CDT's? I am looking at doing on axis A-Pillars like this. I havent played with which way sounds better yet but here are a couple of options.

IMG_2584_zpsiqz9ur2c.jpg

or....

IMG_2585_zpsyuqo4es6.jpg

Focal 3.5" comp set. Finishing Lancer build upgrades and then will resume building these.

Practice with the bottom option. As you get more on axis you'll realize how much you get away or off the plane of the windshield....just to see

Thanks, i will do. I have a RF tweeter in the stock location, with a T3 6.5" in the door and it sounds nice. Looking forward to a higher & clearer sound stage with these Focals and let the T3's take care of midbass.

Archived