Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like Im gonna do some last minute work on the roof. Once the Damp Pro arrives I'll get that up on the roof along with some UltraTouch.

Posted

Looks like Im gonna do some last minute work on the roof. Once the Damp Pro arrives I'll get that up on the roof along with some UltraTouch.

Posted

My lighting pretty much sucks. Something I will eventually touch on but not much keeps me from progressing in those regards.

The roof is done. Threw some Damp Pro up there and did the Ultra Touch stuffing into the voids and a layer betweem the roof and headliner.

I threw down some more Damp Pro where it was needed at the rear deck to complete phase 1 of that. The girlfriend and I also have been stuffing every nook and crannie we can reach into as we go.

So basically I've been taking the crappy dark in work pics and waiting til I pull the car out for better daytime photos. I did add some Spectrum to the mix but have yet to take it back outside.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1705 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...