WrenchGuy Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 Never got to final install of the tweeter
bcbrassard Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 Sorry to hear that, sucks man! Looked nice though. How did you like those CDT's? I am looking at doing on axis A-Pillars like this. I havent played with which way sounds better yet but here are a couple of options. or.... Focal 3.5" comp set. Finishing Lancer build upgrades and then will resume building these.
WrenchGuy Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 The ES series is soooo good. Not in a sense that I can compare it to others but I was really pleased with it. I was on axis and actively mimicked the ES series crossover. Very natural and minimal tuning effort to dial it in. I referenced the IASCA disc mainly and I feel it was quite accurate all around. I was able to get a stage wide into the mirrors. The music is boring so I can only tolerate so much technical listening but when ya get it right on its fun.
WrenchGuy Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 Sorry to hear that, sucks man! Looked nice though. How did you like those CDT's? I am looking at doing on axis A-Pillars like this. I havent played with which way sounds better yet but here are a couple of options. or.... Focal 3.5" comp set. Finishing Lancer build upgrades and then will resume building these. Practice with the bottom option. As you get more on axis you'll realize how much you get away or off the plane of the windshield....just to see
bcbrassard Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 Thanks, i will do. I have a RF tweeter in the stock location, with a T3 6.5" in the door and it sounds nice. Looking forward to a higher & clearer sound stage with these Focals and let the T3's take care of midbass.
WrenchGuy Posted March 18, 2016 Author Report Posted March 18, 2016 Got some Toolmaker goodies anyway
Rockbrook Posted March 18, 2016 Report Posted March 18, 2016 Nice to see ya still doing work. I remember you posted some of this over on the impalaforums..not too much of an audio scene over there lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.