Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Anyone know anything about these? I've never heard of them before but there is one on Craigslist for my truck that is the same color and everything. It looks really nice. Fiberglass, carpeted, lighted, auto-raising. He is asking $850 for it and before I drive 50 miles to check it out I thought I'd see if anyone here has any input.

EDIT: Ooops....I meant Snugtop.

Edited by Namosh
Posted

Ive got one and love it. I asked a dealer and he said mine was worth 400 used. there damn pricey. Mine doesnt auto raise or have the new mounting system. So shop wise and im sure you will be glad you got it when you lock something expensive in it or notice the increase in gas millage.

Posted

you mean snugtop. if so nice tops, we have painted a few for some ppl. dont have a bunch of ppl stand on it as its not real thick but its fine for 1-2 ppl

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...