Monsanto is an evil company that does lots of horrible things, avoid those assholes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

make sure you was it thoroughly. Pet food manufactures will most likely have ones that had glycerin, propelyne glycol, or poultry fat. try to avoid poultry fat ones if you can they suck to get clean, glycerin is just sugar water but sticky and prope is easy to clean.

But of course, they should have one cleaned and sanitized they would give or sale cheap.

Only reason I said Monsanto is they are acting like they are doing better. They were actually going to sponsor this project and many other ones. They are doing a million native plant seed plug program to right the wrongs they have done in the past. They still aren't great I know but its a start. I'll give him some to talk too. While I'm here anyone have a good recommendation for a bulk roll of landscape fabric? Good stuff that won't break down in a year.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

I would get a hold of a local landscape company and see what they use, I would skip anything from Walmart, it's junk

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

DeWitt sunbelt is what the pros use.

Is this something the smd community can help out with via donations of goods or money?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thats entirely up to him if he will need it. it would be great if we could do something like that. i know theres quite a bit he still needs as far as materials and tools to get it all done but the bigger parts he has grants for thru the state or companies.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers