Vice03 Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 You probably won't need to upgrade any wiring under the hood.
BoomZoom808 Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 Yes you should always do the big 3 it's very easy in a Mazda 3 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Vice03 Posted February 21, 2016 Report Posted February 21, 2016 Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money.
BoomZoom808 Posted February 21, 2016 Report Posted February 21, 2016 Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money. It takes 15 fucking minutes and wire can be had for cheap I just redid my big 3 today... You don't know what you are taking about. 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Onelowgreek Posted February 21, 2016 Author Report Posted February 21, 2016 Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money.It takes 15 fucking minutes and wire can be had for cheap I just redid my big 3 today... You don't know what you are taking about. I'm going to do it found a ton of 4 gauge wire and bunch of ring terminals, going to order some wire loom to make it look as clean as possible.
Vice03 Posted February 21, 2016 Report Posted February 21, 2016 You missed the part where I asked why? What reason is there for him to do it? How will it make things better?
Onelowgreek Posted February 21, 2016 Author Report Posted February 21, 2016 I've done big 3 upgrades on all my previous builds, granted I had 1k-2k watt systems and noticed a huge improvement I'm just being lazy this time around
BoomZoom808 Posted February 21, 2016 Report Posted February 21, 2016 You missed the part where I asked why? What reason is there for him to do it? How will it make things better? If you don't know the benefits of the big 3 talking to you is a waste of time. It doesn't matter how much power you are running to benefit. 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
3vil Posted February 21, 2016 Report Posted February 21, 2016 Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money. How about for an all around better electrical system, not just for the stereo but the whole car.
Onelowgreek Posted February 21, 2016 Author Report Posted February 21, 2016 While I was vacuuming the car today decided to test for my sub enclosure since I had to trim some of the interior back to make it fit right, only thing I hate about it is the gray carpet since my interior is black but oh well bought it used for cheap.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.