Sundown Audio

Hifonics colossus pro 5k

JScustoms05suburban

Wondering how dangerous it would be to wire each channel to .5 ohm. I have d1 18s and was thinking of using this giant a/b. I know t-fade did a write up on it, and it was pretty spot on to rated.

2 d1 18s in a 4th blow through in a single cab 1st gen Dakota,I would imagine with rise and everything it should be safe. Whats yells thought?

3 350 amp 6 phase js alts

6 custom sundown 18s

4 ft1 tweets

8 8" pwx mids

18 g31 agm batts
2 crescendo 12k

1 american bass gt3200.4

1 jl slash 300/4

~600 feet of 1/0 ofc knu

I wouldn't do that personally it'll take a bad ass electrical system to run a big a/b like that at .5 ohm.

Just buy a monoblock amp and wire to 1 ohm.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have a 320 amp alt and 18 g31 amg Batts on hand, no I'm not too worried about having the power to back it up. Even with only a 2x rise it aughta actually play near 1 ohm? Really the only reason I want it is cause it's a huge class ab lol Its a stupid reason to want an amp, I know, but hay lol

6 custom sundown 18s

4 ft1 tweets

8 8" pwx mids

18 g31 agm batts
2 crescendo 12k

1 american bass gt3200.4

1 jl slash 300/4

~600 feet of 1/0 ofc knu

I have a 320 amp alt and 18 g31 amg Batts on hand, no I'm not too worried about having the power to back it up. Even with only a 2x rise it aughta actually play near 1 ohm? Really the only reason I want it is cause it's a huge class ab lol Its a stupid reason to want an amp, I know, but hay lol

6 custom sundown 18s

4 ft1 tweets

8 8" pwx mids

18 g31 agm batts
2 crescendo 12k

1 american bass gt3200.4

1 jl slash 300/4

~600 feet of 1/0 ofc knu

Electrical sounds powerful.

But remember rise is not constant. It changes with different frequencies. And class a/b is a whole different monster.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived