d-nice88 Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 I got a 95 gmc sierra ext cab and i wanted to get the nvx vcw 15's. I wanted to know if i would have enough space for them or would i have to settle for the 12's insted. I dont wanna wall it and i dont want to go too far above the window line. I will be removing the rear seats and building a amp/battery rack for it to also support the box i put back there. I will be using birch wood this time insted of mdf to help with the weight. Just gona have 1 xs power batt, 1 4 ch amp, and 1 shark audio shk2500. Any input is greatly appreciated.
CleanSierra Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 You certainly have room for 2 15s below window line in that truck. I've seen plenty of setups with 2-15s with the rear seat removed. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Htown B.O.B. Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 more than enough room I have 4 12's in my 98 ext cab with the rack/mount and still below the window line. I would put some kind of deadener behind the plastic that runs right under the back window cause it will rattle like crazt
d-nice88 Posted February 23, 2016 Author Report Posted February 23, 2016 Any one have any box ideas ? I never did a truck build this is my first time. Im thinking about using the rear 4x6's off the deck and making me some doors pods and put 2 speakers and 1 tweet in each door
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 I have a 95 ext cab and you can do 3 15's at the window line relatively easily. 2 15's will fit at the window line with plenty of room left over. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
d-nice88 Posted February 23, 2016 Author Report Posted February 23, 2016 Hey 95 chevy i seen ur build log and got inspired along with seeing n8's and cable guys. Awesome trucks. I dont wana do a wall since i will be using it as a work truck. Anyone know any good box ideas ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.