Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

no

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Posted

if the 2 enclosures are the exact same then you can wire them to what ever the coils can go to.... 4 X 2ohm can do either 2ohm, .5 ohm or 8ohm.... you would need 4ohm subs to do 1 ohm final or 4 x duel 2ohm

Posted

I have 4 12" Orion HCCA 2 ohm each. And an Orion HCCA 5000.1D amplifier. Thank you everyone. I will have to re think what I was planning.

Posted

yea... either new subs or run 2 amps.... might be better to downsize the amp and run 2 if the space is not a concern... maybe find someone with 2 smaller amps that wants to upgrade to a bigger amp... finding a .5ohm stable amp is a pretty expensive task

Posted

Thanks everyone for the help.

Does anyone have any suggestions on enclosure ideas for what I have?

Posted

Are they DVC? If they are, yes it's possible.

Yes, they are DVC. Orion HCCA Subwoofer 12" DVC 2 OHMS

If it's possible, could you explain how I would be able to do it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...