With Clinton or Trump as our front runners we are so fucked. If you read some biographies of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, and Franklin, and compare their achievements and goals to the current candidates, it becomes clear that we've strayed to far from what the original ideals of this country was built on.

I feel like we're living in the prequel to Idiocracy today.

By just looking at politifact (dont know how accurate it is) he has lied about almost everything. I think our foreign relations will go in the shitter if he becomes President and i think the country will be more divided than it ever has been.

And i still dont believe he really wanted to get this far.

What's he lied about? why would he want to risk screwing up foriegn relations when he has billions invested in other countries? If you had a 1965 Hemi Barracuda with a 440 mopar fully restored with some 18 SMD's in the trunk. And it was at your buddies house in Africa, would you want to piss him off? Would really want to screw yalls relation? because you know he's gonna do something to that car. Same with trumps resorts, think he's gonna piss of some country that basically has to say "Fuck you trump and your stuff, stay out of our country and dont worry about your resort." Not like they'd tear it down or anything but im pretty sure it would damper it's productivity.

For one he flip flops on policies more than your typical politician after they get in office.

Two his "self funded" campaign isn't exaxtly what he said. He's put in less than 300k of his actual own money.

And this

Screenshot_2016-03-01-18-31-15_zpssjkp7y

Also refer to original post about accuracy but they've been pretty good in the past

Also people got kicked out of the trump ralley here at Macomb community college for wearing a different canidates (both parties) shirts without doing anything wrong. One is a family friend and i hope she has the video she said she has

I also want to say i hate this political bullshit that literally separates what could be the best country in the world. 2 parties that consistently stop each other from doing what's right for everyone will be the undoing of the United States.

By just looking at politifact (dont know how accurate it is) he has lied about almost everything. I think our foreign relations will go in the shitter if he becomes President and i think the country will be more divided than it ever has been.

And i still dont believe he really wanted to get this far.

What's he lied about? why would he want to risk screwing up foriegn relations when he has billions invested in other countries? If you had a 1965 Hemi Barracuda with a 440 mopar fully restored with some 18 SMD's in the trunk. And it was at your buddies house in Africa, would you want to piss him off? Would really want to screw yalls relation? because you know he's gonna do something to that car. Same with trumps resorts, think he's gonna piss of some country that basically has to say "Fuck you trump and your stuff, stay out of our country and dont worry about your resort." Not like they'd tear it down or anything but im pretty sure it would damper it's productivity.

For one he flip flops on policies more than your typical politician after they get in office.

Two his "self funded" campaign isn't exaxtly what he said. He's put in less than 300k of his actual own money.

And this

Screenshot_2016-03-01-18-31-15_zpssjkp7y

Also refer to original post about accuracy but they've been pretty good in the past

That isn't an example, its like me saying you dont like this or that, but having no example. It's just me saying you dont like something but having no way of showing that you actually dont like it.

And like how can you know that..? I mean proof..? It's me the same as saying, "You say trump is bad but like he's not" without anything to back my end up.

And because some website that is more than likely not for trump says he's a liar makes him one..? I mean I could make a website man , say you're the king of the world and have all solid gold teeth and there will be people who believe it.

I'm insulting you or anything, but I mean, there's no substance to anything anyone says bad about him.

I personally havent said anything about how he will be good, (except for quoting the Make America Great again thing) just simply said I like him alot. And want him.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I also want to say i hate this political bullshit that literally separates what could be the best country in the world. 2 parties that consistently stop each other from doing what's right for everyone will be the undoing of the United States.

I couldn't agree more, but it's what we have to deal with so try to make the best out of it.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Archived