Soooo.. Donald Trump is winning states by a landslide. BASED ON FACTS AND NOT WHO YOU WANT, Who do you think will be the final two to show down? Even though Bernie is doing pretty decent in polls I believe Hilary will get the nomination simply due to the fact that the Democratic Party is so rigged. I think it will come down to Trump and Hilary. And Trump will make America Great Again ;)

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Sorry but anyone who believes trump will make America great again has some mental issues they need to get resolved.

No I'm not a Democrat nor will I be voting for one.

Sadly I do agree that it will come down to hillary and trump in which case I won't even waste my time to vote.

The rest of the world is looking at us like we are a bunch of fucking morons right now or we are some kind of circus and trump and Hillary are the fucking ring leaders.

On one side you have a lying cheating racist and on the other side a fucking lying cheating bitch who should be on trial or in prison right now, we should be so fucking proud.

What a fucking embarrassment to the country this shit show has become.

/rant.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The political landscape has drastically changed when McCain picked the twit as a running mate, i really do not know what our political system would look like had he not picked palin but she single handedly flipped the republican party on it's head. I don't care for any of the candidates to be honest, they all lie, they all tell you things you want to hear, but when push comes to shove we'll get the big dick in the ass like we always do.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

It's still simple for me. Anyone but Hillary or Bernie.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry but anyone who believes trump will make America great again has some mental issues they need to get resolved.

Sadly I do agree that it will come down to hillary and trump in which case I won't even waste my time to vote.

The rest of the world is looking at us like we are a bunch of fucking morons right now or we are some kind of circus and trump and Hillary are the fucking ring leaders.

On one side you have a lying cheating racist and on the other side a fucking lying cheating bitch who should be on trial or in prison right now, we should be so fucking proud.

/rant.

i agree but most if not all politician fall in this category so why are you so pissed at trump?

I'm not just mad about trump, I'm mad about the political system as a whole, it's nothing but a bunch of corrupt lying scumbags who have no one's interest but their own and the people who line their pockets at heart.

Fuck them all, well 99% of them anyways.

Op While you want to mention that the democratic party is rigged maybe you should realized it's all rigged, every single bit of it.

The Republicans do the same exact shit, look what they did to Ron Paul a few years back.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

By just looking at politifact (dont know how accurate it is) he has lied about almost everything. I think our foreign relations will go in the shitter if he becomes President and i think the country will be more divided than it ever has been.

And i still dont believe he really wanted to get this far.

Im also sick of the Republican party just bashing on everyone instead if making valid points. Example is i wanted to watch the highlights of the debate in Michigan and there was a 30 minite video titled "gop detroit debate highlights" and all it talked about was either how bad Bernie or hilary was or how this guy said that guy was stupid

/rant.

What's so wrong with him? I love him loll

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

By just looking at politifact (dont know how accurate it is) he has lied about almost everything. I think our foreign relations will go in the shitter if he becomes President and i think the country will be more divided than it ever has been.

And i still dont believe he really wanted to get this far.

What's he lied about? why would he want to risk screwing up foriegn relations when he has billions invested in other countries? If you had a 1965 Hemi Barracuda with a 440 mopar fully restored with some 18 SMD's in the trunk. And it was at your buddies house in Africa, would you want to piss him off? Would really want to screw yalls relation? because you know he's gonna do something to that car. Same with trumps resorts, think he's gonna piss of some country that basically has to say "Fuck you trump and your stuff, stay out of our country and dont worry about your resort." Not like they'd tear it down or anything but im pretty sure it would damper it's productivity.

Archived