avic-n3 (just purchased but need help)

heres the install pix. carpet is real dirty btw.

naviinstall.jpg

naviinstall001.jpg

naviinstall002.jpg

naviinstall003.jpg

naviinstall004.jpg

naviinstall005.jpg

naviinstall006.jpg

naviinstall007.jpg

naviinstall008.jpg

naviinstall009.jpg

naviinstall010.jpg

naviinstall011.jpg

naviinstall012.jpg

naviinstall013.jpg

naviinstall014.jpg

naviinstall015.jpg

naviinstall016.jpg

only one problem. when i go to play a dvd, the main screen pops up. when i go to hit play movie, the little circle with the red arrow pops up. i dont know what's wrong here. i believe i bypassed it correctly, and it says i have the parking brake on, so can i get some input please? thanks

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

take a pic of what its doing/saying..  you will always have to hit the little touchpanel where it says video while in motion is illegal.. bottom right of the screen..

take your disc out..  have it on regular fm, then just through the dvd in and it should come up with do u want to play the disc. yes.

then the video bypass screen thing, then the movie plays.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

appreciate the help, but i got it. i ordered my remote thursday i think, and it just came in today. what it was doin, was when i was at the title screen to hit play movie, i went to touch it, and it wouldnt play. the little circle with the line through it came up. i guess u cant play then without the remote? idk, but its workin now. damn that remote is huge too compared to my old one. one more question though....how come im getting engine noise? i didnt with my old cd player. i kno pioneer is known for it with the cheaper models, but i thought this one wouldve been better?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

try regrounding the deck and rca chassis grounds.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest MegaloManiac

in my carputer my gps software detects the speed itself, it calculate how fast the car is moving from the signal change coordinates. no need to hook it up to and thing except USB port.

but my gps thing isnt directional. so when i stop the map sometimes spins, but when rolling it detects which way im driving