avic-n3 (just purchased but need help)

ok so i just bought that today and it should be in friday. i have a 97 chevy c1500 and need help locating the vss (car speed signal input) wire, and the reverse gear signal wire. any idea on where they are and what color? ill be posting pix up of the install if you guys want them. just lemme know, and please help!! :^

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

If I remember correctly the vss wire is white in the ecm under the hood by the batt.

next to green .

o wait........ behind radio green with white in the radio harness. 

and you only need rev. signal for use with a backup camera.

if you need that its in the ign. harness. must test.

or find in in the harness going to rear in the drvr side sill plate.

Off the top of my head of course, ill try to remember to look later for you, but that should do it.. and always use a dmm when testing.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I thought the reverse wire was for the GPS, so it knows how far you have reversed, ect ect

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

no it does not..

no need for reverse.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i have never hooked up rev. wire..

its for a rear camera input, the navi knows where your at via the gps ant.

most of the time you dont even need the vss wire.

sure its yours hook everything up, hell i prob. would in my car too. If i was rich enough to have 1.