Sonic Electronix

Don't go with Treo's any more... they don't make spl woofers any more because it was to expensive for them, they do make great woofers.... but not a true spl.

ah maybe that's why i couldnt think of an SPL model :P

if you get a BTL...i got sundown SAZ-3000D's on mine @ 1 ohm :)

Well so far im up for any suggestions for Strictly SPL. i want to run 2500+ rms watts with 2 15's itll prolly be walled and ill upgrade big three as needed. so the BTL? new one or old one? and what amp specifically for 2 btl's? thx guys!

Derp.

itll be around 2500 more or less to both the woofers preferably 1ohm. thats why i ask what setup in woofers n amp to go with. the build is gunna be most of the trunk being built in2 a box with rear seats removed subs n port firing inwards n gunna consist of 2 15" woofers and around 2500rms watts srry for not providing all info at once :) o thts why im askin the pros like u guys to help me decide which subs and amp to go with! Thx!

Derp.

^^^^^ What he said

Lot of good stuff out there for that power range. I guess you gotta go with a sub thats in your budget.

Memphis kicker and hifonics have amps around that power range. The kicker is a 2ohm though. Otherwise you gotta step it up to 3000 :)

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Okay to be straight up (finally) :) lol itll be at peak around 5k so at max around 2500w to each woofer. and ive worked my a$$ off all winter lol so i have a pretty good budget i was lookin into the BTL and woofers in that range but im still stumped on an amp. like i said i wanna 5000w peak 2500rms amp does that make cents? lol srry im jus confusin myself lol

Derp.

Okay to be straight up (finally) :) lol itll be at peak around 5k so at max around 2500w to each woofer. and ive worked my a$$ off all winter lol so i have a pretty good budget i was lookin into the BTL and woofers in that range but im still stumped on an amp. like i said i wanna 5000w peak 2500rms amp does that make cents? lol srry im jus confusin myself lol

Derp.

Archived