Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

I havent even touched the truck since wv. Ive had some health issues and have been back and forth to the doctors/er probably 15 times in the past month. Next show will probably be carlisle in August, maybe a USACi show in CT in july if things get better

Hope you feel better man =]
Posted

Thanks guys, its been hell. As it sits, Im able to eat and not throw it up once every 2-3 days, and half of my face has no feeling and they dont know why.

The speaker wire I believe is 12 gauge, Ill check when I throw the charger on the truck

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

  • 10 months later...
Posted

Very Nice! Those T3 sub looks pretty sweet, always loved the metal look. Why not throw some mirrors on each side in there? Would look like an infinite row of subs haha. Not that you don't have enough as it is.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Trucks just sitting in the driveway, with 1 amp hooked up to 6 subs, still does a low 150 like that. I got laid off a few months back, so ive been taking it easy, probably wont be doing any shows with that truck this year, probably take out my daily that im building for 4 ts 12''s and 1 gp 3000d.

I'll see about getting a vid up this week how it is

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...