Sonic Electronix

Starting a new "mild" build on 07 Silverado ext cab, just needing some ideas, thoughts, input.

It's a crew cab I got lucky with room no bracing in the center so lots of straight flat room on the floor I do recommend doing a lot of coats of truck bed liner on the box it's good for water proofing since ur box is on the floor plus also helps seal alittle bit

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Your sloppy ass friends will get in your truck with wet shoes , happens to me all the time don't want that MDF to get soft, I'm from Wisconsin a lot of snow here.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

HAHA right we have a decent amount of snow here in Indy BUT I will not be hauling anyone around in the back seats, mostly dedicated to tool storage . Even thought about removing the rear seat all together. However I will add waterproofing to the list, thanks

Archived