Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer selection

Hey guys I'm looking for suggestions on subwoofers. I have two Rockford fosgate p2 15s right now in a 98 Forester.

Want to build a new system in the future

But don't know if I want to do two 15s of a different brand or 1 18. What's out there that you guys recommend? Thanks guys

What's your power amp , extra batteries, alterntor and what do u want to spend

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

What's your power amp , extra batteries, alterntor and what do u want to spend

Whatever I need to power the sub or subs and yea I am planning on getting a second battery and a h/o alternator and price is not that much of a issue because it's going to be over time build not all at once so it just depends on what's out there

Still kinda vague. Do you want to push 1k? 5k? It will be alot cheaper if you have a goal in mind vs upgrading as you go.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

This is still hard I'll start the fight I guess , I love DD so 1 9918 series dual 1ohm on a m4 would be badass but u need mids and a lot of electrical. There that's my 2 cents if I had a hatchback with room would have 2 18's.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If u just love bass CT sounds has great quality.

Yea how much power do you want to push? There are endless options if you don't specify where you want to be. One could recommend a 10" off 250 watts or 4 18s on 20k. I personally run 2 ct sounds meso subs off of a sundown scv 4000d. Love that setup, very musical but also gets loud enough for my own enjoyment. Gonna pick up a ct 4k when the new ones come out in summer though.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Yea how much power do you want to push? There are endless options if you don't specify where you want to be. One could recommend a 10" off 250 watts or 4 18s on 20k. I personally run 2 ct sounds meso subs off of a sundown scv 4000d. Love that setup, very musical but also gets loud enough for my own enjoyment. Gonna pick up a ct 4k when the new ones come out in summer though.

I want to be between 1k and 5k maybe like 2k is where I want to be it's hard because I haven't heard to many legit system so I can't describe what in looking to get out of my system what size subs are you running and in what?

Check out this site know body here runs shit subs , and with a hatchback u can't loose u have so many options it's hard to start throwing down names but I have run Sundown, Skar audio and DD, loved all of them just make sure u know quality isn't cheap even wiring if it sounds to go to be true it's shit.

Archived