its a whole lot better then xbox 1.  I Can gomonths without playing my 360, but when i do play it, i play it for days at a time and am always happy with what im playing.  You will get bored sooner or later with it though, as i do.  Graphic only go so far on alot of games, and they make them so freekin easy nowadays compared to the ol nintendo days.

hell yeah it is. go to www.gametrailers.com and they have the graphics of 360 ps3 and wii side by side the 360 has better graphics then both.

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah it is. go to www.gametrailers.com and they have the graphics of 360 ps3 and wii side by side the 360 has better graphics then both.

the same games that are shared on both systems...No 360 does not look better. 

the same games that are shared on both systems...No 360 does not look better. 

okay

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 360 is definitely worth it. and the wii is fuckin asweome. its real fun

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived