Jump to content

Factory radio loc PLEASE HELP!!!!


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Try looking for some sort of noise canceling mic inside the cabin. I know that sometimes if they are still hooked up they do some weird Shit. Just unplug it and see if it solves your problem.

MIDS-HIGHS


8-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5's for now....


2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 8's


4-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 1'' Neodymium tweeters


2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 10's


AMPLIFIERS


4-Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP


2-Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad


1-Rockford Fosgate T800-4ad


PROCESSING


1-Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3


SUBWOOFERS


2-Rockford Fosgate T3S2 19's NEODYMIUM

Posted

Okay we're would that be located. Only mic I see is for hands free

I'm not too familiar with those cars, I just remember hearing something like this and it ended up being a noise canceling mic. So check the back deck or the headliner or dash I guess

MIDS-HIGHS


8-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5's for now....


2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 8's


4-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 1'' Neodymium tweeters


2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 10's


AMPLIFIERS


4-Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP


2-Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad


1-Rockford Fosgate T800-4ad


PROCESSING


1-Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3


SUBWOOFERS


2-Rockford Fosgate T3S2 19's NEODYMIUM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...