Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub ?


Ron36

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would really have to hear the alpine shallows first never been a fan of there subs ,love them for mids that's what I use type R components but the shallows don't seem to have good reviews but then I have never heard them. The American bass VFL is rated at 2200 at 1ohm , I'm running .6 at 14.8volts just saying probably seeing at least 2600

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...