Jump to content

03 corolla trunk build / Testing some sundowns, scores posted.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks very good, really clean. I've taken apart just about every part of my 03 Corolla and put it back together. I like the box you've made, looks like well thought out project. Just curious though... since you are sealing off from the trunk and the air movement will be in the cab, rather than the trunk, why did you delete the 6x9's?

Posted

Looks very good, really clean. I've taken apart just about every part of my 03 Corolla and put it back together. I like the box you've made, looks like well thought out project. Just curious though... since you are sealing off from the trunk and the air movement will be in the cab, rather than the trunk, why did you delete the 6x9's?

needed room for batteries and the amps

Posted

Looks very good, really clean. I've taken apart just about every part of my 03 Corolla and put it back together. I like the box you've made, looks like well thought out project. Just curious though... since you are sealing off from the trunk and the air movement will be in the cab, rather than the trunk, why did you delete the 6x9's?

needed room for batteries and the amps

Nice. Does your model have the built in tweets in the front?

Posted

So Toyotas stock door speakers have a plstic 6 spoke basket that doubles as the baffle that mounts to the door.

So, with a careful application of a jig saw, by removing the spokes, one can drop a fosgate t-1675 right in and it fits like a glove

20160417_141658_zpsuydmrmhh.jpg

20160417_142216_zpsmxfb7xp5.jpg

20160417_142455_zpsnvfrsegy.jpg

20160417_142500_zpsz9dehlsg.jpg

20160417_142502_zpsmxybcdyv.jpg

20160417_142505_zpstmrb7bup.jpg

Posted

very nice install so far its looking really good!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Posted

Thanks! Sorry i didnt get much done today, I got like 2 hours of sleep last night, slept most of today away. and my old ass back is killing me from being contorted all over this car. Got a couple 12 hour shifts the next couple days at work ahead of me. Not to complain, but it is what it is.

Thanks for the compliments and views!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 421 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...