05 Tacoma XRunner Build, Sundown, Singer, XS Power

nice gear.

which pioneers are those?

Thanks. Those are the Pioneer TS-B400PRO 4" super tweets.

I went with the TS-350 which is not installed yet so I really wanna hear your opinion on the 400

nice gear.

which pioneers are those?

Thanks. Those are the Pioneer TS-B400PRO 4" super tweets.

I went with the TS-350 which is not installed yet so I really wanna hear your opinion on the 400

That's cool, I have not heard the tweets either. Not yet installed too, but will let you know if I beat you to it.

Under hood battery. Sorry for the dirty engine bay and cables. Will get all that cleaned up soon. Sky High 1/0 ofc charge wire and alt ground, Sky High 2/0 ofc batt ground.

0417160821_HDR.jpg

Singer 300a alt

0417160821.jpg

80prs

0417160826d.jpg

Sky High ofc cables, yet to be installed. 2/0, 1/0, 4 awg.

0417160814.jpg

Have no idea what this wood is called, but it's really nice and 1" thick. They came from a company that makes scientific medical cabinets. The company does inventory every once in awhile and throw away all the leftover wood they have laying around. My uncle works for them and is given permission to take however many pieces he wants home, so I told him to get me some. I will be building my box entirely out of this stuff. :D

7 ply

0417160827.jpg0417160828.jpg

17 ply

0417160829.jpg

0417160830.jpg

Didn't get much done today, except 2 runs of 2/0 front to back. I'll dress up all the cables with techflex later.

1ababab.jpg

damn grommet didn't fit up that opening, so I siliconed it but forgot to take a pic of it. I added more zip ties as well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

used gorilla tape to tape it down flatter.

image.jpg

Archived