Jump to content

The little Astra that could


Recommended Posts

Posted

0419161444_zpscg5lceb4.jpgIt's a 2008 Saturn Astra 4 door, Has a PPi black ice 2600.1 at 2 ohms and a 12" Kicker l7, Ppi double din dvd. Its a good start I thought it would be loud enough for me it isn't.. It's loud as hell thought. Did the big 3 with 4 gauge. This is the start. Already bought a 18" dv lvl 5 :D Oh the whole car has been dampened also.

Posted

Box Built, well except for the dowells, and one side, I guess I didnt get it, I remember seeing it....Wish id cut it all my self. Not a single cut was square. Routed all the edges, double baffle,45's in all corners.

0424161845_zpsukjqr2er.jpg

0424161550_zpsix3c0zz9.jpg

0424161753_zpsaefn0rdx.jpg

0424161752a_zpsighidcfu.jpg

0424161958a_zpsybpayryf.jpg

0424161958c%201_zpsabhyowxz.jpg

0424161958b_zpsvgy5ugei.jpg

Still needs sealed and primered and painted And a side piece cut and installed...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...