Help Me Find Out What My Prob Is

mla will not fix the problem

130a x 60% (avergae amperage used by car)= 78a

130-78= 52a

no matter how many batts, theres no way thats enough amps to recharge ur batts and supply amps with enough power to not dim

and 12v is not great, u should shoot for 13.5-13.8... that would mean ur batts are at full charge almost all the time

Funny : since our module gives you about a 200 watts more increase to you power supply (Alternator output converted to watts)

If he has a 130a alt and our module brings this up to 150+ amps plus a charging voltage from 13.8 to 15.5v. Sorry please tell how more amperage and higher voltage equals (not fixing the problem)? Sorry but Steave does use one I don't think if it did nothing that he would post it for us and BUY one for the hooptie. Also (my boss) Scott from FI promotes our product as well he helped us build the module. Don't mean to name drop but your statment (mla will not fix the problem) is false! I run 13 batteries on the Ascendant audio hummer with 2 alts @ 16.2v pulling 20,000 watts my lights don't dim. Please ask questions we will try to help no one had awnsers for me and it sucked. Thank you,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Funny : since our module gives you about a 200 watts more increase to you power supply (Alternator output converted to watts)

If he has a 130a alt and our module brings this up to 150+ amps plus a charging voltage from 13.8 to 15.5v. Sorry please tell how more amperage and higher voltage equals (not fixing the problem)? Sorry but Steave does use one I don't think if it did nothing that he would post it for us and BUY one for the hooptie. Also (my boss) Scott from FI promotes our product as well he helped us build the module. Don't mean to name drop but your statment (mla will not fix the problem) is false! I run 13 batteries on the Ascendant audio hummer with 2 alts @ 16.2v pulling 20,000 watts my lights don't dim. Please ask questions we will try to help no one had awnsers for me and it sucked. Thank you,

MLA

im very interested in the product, how much is it, and how hard is it to hook up...thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

logan doesn't that x come with the option to run dual alts setup... u can get the dual bracket from ford themselves... instead of lookin into a HO alt why not just another alt AND the mla link... you should be golden after that

i would definitely get a dual setup if u plan on goin to the 4.5k-5k range here in the future

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

logan doesn't that x come with the option to run dual alts setup... u can get the dual bracket from ford themselves... instead of lookin into a HO alt why not just another alt AND the mla link... you should be golden after that

i would definitely get a dual setup if u plan on goin to the 4.5k-5k range here in the future

I agree duel stock alts is the way to go! Stock Ford alts are strong!

Edit) plus auto zone lifetime warranty under $200 bucks. SWEET

Edited by missinglink

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

I agree duel stock alts is the way to go! Stock Ford alts are strong!

Edit) plus auto zone lifetime warranty under $200 bucks. SWEET

any1 have a link? or should i just call ford tommorro? (my laziness is kickin in, dont wanna search..:P)

6.0l psd if u look for me

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

with 2 alts @ 16.2v pulling 20,000 watts my lights don't dim.

So are you dangerously overcharging 12 volt batteries or is that a dying 16V system?

Or something else? :blink:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

So are you dangerously overcharging 12 volt batteries or is that a dying 16V system?

Or something else? :blink:

I run 12-kinetic 2400 & 1 - 2000

These batteries need 2.6-2.8 volts per cell to see a full charge. There are 6 cells per 2400 thats 16.8volts. Since I run mine at 16.2v COLD they stabilize @ 15.8 or so when hot. This is no where near (dangerously overcharging ) in fact its about a volt shy of even full charge. This is a custom unit for the amount of batteries I have and use for demo's. We have a standard module that will charge 4-6 batteries, its set point is 15.5 COLD when hot it will stabilize @ 14.7 safe for optima, kinetic, even regular batteries. Our module does not over ride your alternators normal function it still backs off when hot , and when your batteries are full. We just change the charging curve of your internal regulator and take back control from newer cars computers. Not sure what a dying 16v is ? I'm charging @ 16v not trying to run a 16v system. A 16v is acutally a 16.9v with 7 cell @ 2.6-2.8 per cell this app.would need to charge @ 18.9 to 19.8v (pending on the amount of batteries). Please help I have never heard of a dying 16v? Thank you,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg