Birdman Is Paid!

he really should get a fireproof safe because it would suck ass if his shit caught on fire...

and he aint a blood fuck that wannabe nigga!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

honestly...all that money cant be real...the face on the two fifties at 0:53 seconds looks like a mix of Abraham Lincoln and Robert E Lee!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Both are sick rappers!

:blink: :blink: :blink::wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Wane has more songs out then any other rapper in the history of rap

Tupac..... :ph34r: :ph34r:

the next episode should be about him paying someone to write his songs because he is GARBAGE!!! he raps are almost as bad as camron's now. and all that shit about him and lil wayne being a blood is BS. 6/7 days a week I end up wearing something thats black/red/white/grey, and to me he does the same thing except he thinks he can claim blood since he wears only red. I haven't work a single blue article of clothing in like 10 years, does that qualify me as a blood too?? lol he's soo dumb