Sundown Audio

Amp suggestions

aBav20

DD is way more money then a lot of other subs but just can't go wrong, they are way underrated in power . Don't be afraid to compare with sundown x series also great subs

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

DD web sites give prices but make sure you call the dealer always cheaper .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Why does this site worship FI , I'm not hating but see a lot of it not a huge fan why are there tinsil leads so hard they rub on the cone was at a DD dealer and he was showing me there problem looks easy enough to fix but tinsils keep rubbing through wasn't the first time I've seen it .

DD Redline on a Twisted Sounds 1.3k would be nice. Local guy burps 150 out the trunk with 2 of them and a M4b. They handle the power like champs.

Edit: Post lagged and didn't show it was posted on my screen so I re posted by accident.

Redline is good but just raised all there prices so for just alittle more can go 3500 just check it out first but redline slams and good warranty if needed repairs all done in US.

Not hating on soundqubed but got to go HDC for bump that's when they start there quality .

Yeah I understand what you mean. If I'm gonna spend a lot of money in the first place I would rather spend a little more money and get something really nice. I also like how DD subs don't require a shit ton of power to reach their full potential. At least that's what I'm concluding from reading the specs.

They love power just clean power they are way underrated . FI still slam just have seen a lot of the same issues , did u check sundown x series . They are no joke to.

Archived