Sundown Audio

Suggestions for amp upgrade for 1 hdc315"

Jhensley209

There's lot of good 2K watt Korean boards out there (Twisted Sounds 1.8K, American Bass VFL 120.1, sundown 2000d, Soundqubed 2200.1).

The question is do you have the electrical to back it up ? (I see alot of people buy these 2000 watt boards while running stock alternator, it's doing them no good since they aren't even seeing a 1000 watts to there speakers )

Love sundown and American bass VFL that's what I'm runningIMG_1192_zpsasetrfff.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I run a Twisted Sounds 1.8K on my HDC3.110. Its a solid amplifier. The dyno sheet that came with it shows 2200w @1 ohm certified. It can get my sub pretty warm on certain songs.

3ce5ffe3-0be2-48b7-9e9f-a6cc3673a4d2_zps

Archived