MyNameIsNoob Posted May 26, 2016 Report Posted May 26, 2016 Im stuck... On the Precision power and Soundstream websites the software and USB driver downloads are for XP or Windows 7/8 only. Problem is, I have Windows 10 on all my computers. I downloaded em anyways, jus to see, but when i click "set up" file, it gives me a mssg that says "install drivers by hand" Anybody got some experience, ideas or suggestions? Memorial Day weekend is around the corner n i need my music! Thx in advance!
BoomZoom808 Posted May 26, 2016 Report Posted May 26, 2016 There should be an option if you right click to run the program with compatibility for Win7 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
MyNameIsNoob Posted May 26, 2016 Author Report Posted May 26, 2016 That doesn't seem to be cooperating... Idk why there's not a Windows 10 driver? What else is left without using a Windows 7/8 computer bc I'm new to all this
BoomZoom808 Posted May 26, 2016 Report Posted May 26, 2016 You could try to run a VM I think Virtual Box would work 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
MyNameIsNoob Posted June 5, 2016 Author Report Posted June 5, 2016 No bueno. Anybody else had this problem? Kinda at a loss here
islandpride684 Posted June 5, 2016 Report Posted June 5, 2016 Here is what Boom was talking about.. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/10436/using-program-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7/ Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
MyNameIsNoob Posted June 6, 2016 Author Report Posted June 6, 2016 Oh ok gotcha... I'm mostly lost when it comes to that kinda stuff. Hopefully next weekend I can get a chance to figure it out. Kinda disappointed that the program is determinant on my using an older operating system... 4 calls and 2 emails to PP n I can't even get a response... I'm not one to complain, but wow, all I have till its figured out is my center channel that still runs on deck power bc my old line level converter is already gone. Problem is, I use my car to drive cross country, so I can't exactly work on it in the evenings. Kinda bummed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.