The Precision Power DSP 88R drivers HELP ME PLEASE POST!

Im stuck... On the Precision power and Soundstream websites the software and USB driver downloads are for XP or Windows 7/8 only. Problem is, I have Windows 10 on all my computers. I downloaded em anyways, jus to see, but when i click "set up" file, it gives me a mssg that says "install drivers by hand"

Anybody got some experience, ideas or suggestions? Memorial Day weekend is around the corner n i need my music!

Thx in advance!

There should be an option if you right click to run the program with compatibility for Win7

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

You could try to run a VM I think Virtual Box would work

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ok gotcha... I'm mostly lost when it comes to that kinda stuff. Hopefully next weekend I can get a chance to figure it out. Kinda disappointed that the program is determinant on my using an older operating system... 4 calls and 2 emails to PP n I can't even get a response... I'm not one to complain, but wow, all I have till its figured out is my center channel that still runs on deck power bc my old line level converter is already gone. Problem is, I use my car to drive cross country, so I can't exactly work on it in the evenings. Kinda bummed

Archived