Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer ideas!

They love big enclosures forreal. Yea forsure ported. My 12s were crazy in a little over 3 cubes each . 15 was nice in between 4.5 and 5 cubes and my 18s iv only had them in around 7.5 so far . . They have really good sound quality and get crazy loud. . I usually tune them in the low 30s . Iv had them from 28hz to now I have them at 34. . I would say 32-34 would be best

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

1 12 to out perfom 2 would go with DD 9900 or 9500 series , AA makes great subs .

get some mtx 9500s. they are amazingly durable and shake like some basterds. they have top rated SPL (sound pressure level) and make you feel like your geting constricted. only problem is that they are spendy. but if you take the time to save fkr them you wont need to upgrade again!

other wise for single sub solutions, try a JBL 13.5 inch. holy crap they pound MTX terminator party pack on amazon come with 2 12inch 400p 200rms a peice subs. also they come with a amp and all needed wiring and a enclosure. all brand new for 300 they will set off car alarms

wattage is low but trust me, wattage isnt every thing. magnet and wat make a difference but the build of the sub itself does more. and this 500w total system is perfect flr those who dont want to have to upgade there battery or alternator

Speaking of old days when I started, one of the best setups I've ever head had a Phoenix Gold. (hell that was old when I just started..) they any good? Just Google them and was curious =p

http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/shark-audio-shk3500/

What's y'alls take on this?

Dyno tests alittle below, not enough to cause much issue.... 3000@1ohm and 2500@2ohm kinda strange and the

LPF--------40~180Hz

Would that make any issue if I port it to say 34hz?

Archived