Second Skin Audio

Will it fit

Whats up folks. . . I just bought my dream car last month (1995 cadillac Fleetwood brougham) n nownim ready to tackle the system. .. i like 4s. . . I had a 89 caprice with 4 Memphis 12s n mclass 1000. . . N ive got a 91 integra with 4 pioneer 10s n i wanna run 4 15s in my fleetwood. . Ive been looking into the sundown e series 15s and wanted ask if i could properly fit them in the trunk of my caddy. . . I hadn took any measurements of the trunkbas of yet but http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_details1.php site says its about 20 cubes of space back there. . .not sure its all usable space but the trunk is hella big. . . Just wanted to know if 1 the subs are any good and 2 if you think it'll fit. Thanks for your reply n my bad ifbi posted this in the wrong place. . . It is my first post

← General Audio - Can't find a category for your question? Ask here.

SMD Forum

»

Will it fit

Like This

BigbodyFleetwood's PhotoBigbodyFleetwood

28 May 2016

Whats up folks. . . I just bought my dream car last month (1995 cadillac Fleetwood brougham) n nownim ready to tackle the system. .. i like 4s. . . I had a 89 caprice with 4 Memphis 12s n mclass 1000. . . N ive got a 91 integra with 4 pioneer 10s n i wanna run 4 15s in my fleetwood. . Ive been looking into the sundown e series 15s and wanted ask if i could properly fit them in the trunk of my caddy. . . I hadn took any measurements of the trunkbas of yet but http://www.automobil...ta_details1.php site says its about 20 cubes of space back there. . .not sure its all usable space but the trunk is hella big. . . Just wanted to know if 1 the subs are any good and 2 if you think it'll fit. Thanks for your reply n my bad if i posted this in the wrong place. . . It is my first post

Four 15"s in a trunk? Not very likely. Just because your trunk is 20 cubes doesn't mean you can fit anywhere near a 20 cube (external dimension) box in there.

There is also the problem of fitting the subs in without facing any of them up.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

No way man. . 2 15s would be pretty much your whole trunk if in proper enclosure. . . If someone tells you they can build you an enclosure for it it will not be anywhere near optimal for the subs and would be able to get 2 of them to sound alot better. If you NEED to run 4 subs I would go with 10s. Maybe 12s . in a trunk

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

okay now measure you're trunk opening.

that's how big of an enclosure you're going to fit unless you build it in the trunk

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Thanks for the reply guys. . . I really presh8 it. . .so is the type of subs i wanna use thay makes u feel i couldn't run 4 in the trunk ported or is it the space. . . 63w x 27d x 19h? ?? Im certain you know more about this enclosure mess than i do but i just need to understand how/y isn't it possible. . . .i see older cars with 4 15s(not sure if its ported or not n alot ive seen are running kickers) n 6 12s in trunks regularly

Archived