Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Root Beer youre my hero, I knew of that site 6-8 months ago and could not for the life of me figure out what is was. It took me a second to realize what you meant by B stock. lol
To bad they are out of stock of everything except a few here or there. Gonna deff keep this site bookmarked and look at it until I see some of the items come into stock.
I think Im gonna look into running one big sub and a decent amp, seems to be what Im looking at for money and what im wanting DB wise. Might as well play with a big sundown or an orion hcca. :P
Thanks everyone for your opinions and for your help. Once I start the build and get it going I shall post pictures or videos of the build!

Posted

Location? I have 6 tantric hdd 12 laying around

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5348 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...