jerry.perez1 Posted June 8, 2016 Report Posted June 8, 2016 If someone could help me in a box design for 2 American Bass VFL-8D4 subs for a 1991 Honda Civic hatchback, the dimensions are 17 Depth,15 1/2 Height and 34 Width. I have two amps in my possession that I can use one is a Rockford Fosgate PBR 300x1 and/or a Hifonics BE2100.1d amp. I listen to rap, hip-hop. If someone could help I would appreciate it.
Joe X Posted June 10, 2016 Report Posted June 10, 2016 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
jerry.perez1 Posted June 10, 2016 Author Report Posted June 10, 2016 Thank you sir! I have one question if I wanted to put the subs on the top of the box, would anything have to change on the design ?
RooTxBeeR Posted June 10, 2016 Report Posted June 10, 2016 Thank you sir! I have one question if I wanted to put the subs on the top of the box, would anything have to change on the design ?You can take the design he gave you, and just put it with sub up port up. I used to have that same exact car, dx? Thing gets loud easy. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Joe X Posted June 11, 2016 Report Posted June 11, 2016 Yes it was made same depth and height so that it can be used firing up or back, for subs up / port back the above needs to be changed a bit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.