Second Skin Audio

Slot Port Length Check

You can tune to what ever you want. A lot of people tune to the FS of the speaker they are using but that is not required. The lower you go below the FS the more output you lose. thats why its really expensive to get loud and low. Unless you are listening to a lot of bass boosted music, dubstep or the like there is no need to tune that low, most rap is in teh high 30's and into the 40's.

You can tune to what ever you want. A lot of people tune to the FS of the speaker they are using but that is not required. The lower you go below the FS the more output you lose. thats why its really expensive to get loud and low. Unless you are listening to a lot of bass boosted music, dubstep or the like there is no need to tune that low, most rap is in teh high 30's and into the 40's.

Okay so I'll shoot for 34hz. So here is what I put in and back to the port length. Is this correct?

30yzG6t.jpg

I seen someone on here use this one and I thought well I'll use it too. Big differences between this one and the one on the12volt. What calc are you using?

Oh ok. Can you give me some dims for what I'm looking for? I'm porting at the bottom (slot) and the subs will be facing on the top of the enclosure.

Archived