Hey if anyone wants some fatmat come take it out of my trunk. Notice i didn't say peal it off. It does that it self.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

i have it in 90% of my interior, 100sqft of it and none of it has come off...after almost two yrs :popcorn:

EDIT: i may be one of the few success stories lol

im actually please with it as a floor underskin, works MUCH BETTER than i thought it would and to be honest asfter reading a LOT of forums on FATMAT, people are installing it incorrectly. it needs air out time, alchohol ONLY surface prep, and neeeeds to be heated up to install regardless of what the company says and then aired out some more...there is NOT smell after a hot day now. but to be honest im older and a lot more patient than most... however im still not using it on vertical surfaces....ill go with second skin damplifier for that

i let my FATMAT warm up in the sun before installing it and only wiped the surface with alcohol and it does NOT come off easy like pulling with both hands...and no im nowhere close to a weak guy. i used a roller after it was warm and its sticking AWESOME> i still wont buy again because of the smell but for a floor underskin its working quit nicely. I will say it once again you get what you pay for.

im actually please with it as a floor underskin, works MUCH BETTER than i thought it would and to be honest asfter reading a LOT of forums on FATMAT, people are installing it incorrectly. it needs air out time, alchohol ONLY surface prep, and neeeeds to be heated up to install regardless of what the company says and then aired out some more...there is NOT smell after a hot day now. but to be honest im older and a lot more patient than most... however im still not using it on vertical surfaces....ill go with second skin damplifier for that

Speaking of SMELL. I forgot how bad mine smelled lol. Also, that blue stuff was annoying to work with. I did eat mine with a hair dryer as I applied and I cleaned the surfaces with IPA to no avail :(

I'm glad it worked for some of you on here though.

Second Skin Audio Damp Pro was so easy to work with and it definately sticked well to my doors. I'll take my door panel apart again a year from now after my car has gone through the climate changes and see if it's still good :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

fatmat is just as good as anything else.. people who say it peels off etc etc.. are the idiots who just take off panels and slap the shit on there,,,

they dont clean the surface with alcohol or cleaning agent and prolly didnt use a heat gun either

i have 110sq ft of fatmat extreme in my wifes G6.. for almost 3years now

NOTHING has came down EVERYTHING stuck and is STILL sticking.. and it killed all rattles from her little 800w system..

i have it in 90% of my interior, 100sqft of it and none of it has come off...after almost two yrs :popcorn:

EDIT: i may be one of the few success stories lol

you aint the only success story but prolly only 1 of few who actually took PROPER install steps like i said my wifes fatmat is almost 3yrs old and it still sticking like the 1st day

ok good to know man like you 2 i installed it properly and even figured out a way to make the smell go away.... maybe i will try it on the vertical surfaces and see what happens. i have a custom car cover that blocks heat like a dream, and it would save a lot of money.....alright man thanks i was just a little nervous. and i still do not know what people mean by not sticky my god i let this stuff soften up a little in the sun and its supeeerrrrr sticky . i just started with the FATMAT and heres the progress so far .

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137431-scion-tc-daily-driver-to-show-worthy-project/page__fromsearch__1

Archived