kryptonite Posted November 8, 2016 Report Posted November 8, 2016 What happened with this build? DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Wasteland_Audio Posted November 8, 2016 Author Report Posted November 8, 2016 Sorry, my girl and i had a baby so it kinda got put on the back burner. I have done a few different things with it tho so I'll upload some pics today or tomorrow.
kryptonite Posted November 9, 2016 Report Posted November 9, 2016 I'm thinking about walking my explorer with my lvl 6 18s too, can't decide if I want to spend the money on another pair to make 4 total though DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.