Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

8" kicker L5 box design


J_west07

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, it won't let me post a link for some reason so just search for "New to audio. Building ht ported enclosure." The info about WinIsd is on page 8. The whole thread is pretty good info on basic stuff if you want to skim through it.

Posted

That thread also has some links to some calculators/equations on port length and how to use them if you want to read through it (page 9)

Posted

Yeah, like I said, WinIsd can be a real pain when you're first starting out but once you figure it out it's a gem and can do quite a bit for you.

Posted

These clamps good? If they are shitty I'll return them before I open them. Don't need top of the line shit but I don't want junk.

IMG_20160616_215315747_zps8fcngcde.jpg

Posted

I will when I'm sober this weekend bro. Gotta get up early for work. Guess I'll start a build thread for this lil baby sub.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...