Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

8" kicker L5 box design


J_west07

Recommended Posts

Posted

They look good to me but then again, I'm no expert. As long as they will be long enough to for what you need then they should be fine.

Posted

Yeah they are 48" so they should be good and I got a corner clamp. Started a build thread for it.

Posted

Thanks first build thread so go easy on me. More attention and I'll be alot more into it. I love reading and checking out everyone else's. I know this isn't nothing crazy but maybe I'll get some feedback and pointers. Thanks for the help guys yal are some cool dudes.

Posted

Where did you post the build thread? Can't seem to find it.

Posted

Members builds and whips or some shit. Hope it's the right place..... lol look up kia forte baby build 8"

Posted

Cool thanks for the support. Gonna be fun. The wife is gonna help too. ill get some pics of her too lol was just trying to get one of her in her bikini but she didn't wasnt having it. She thinks she's fat.... 129 lbs 5'4" she's trippin. Def some eye candy lol shes so excited about the build

Posted

Yeah, i'm sure she looks just fine. It will probably be a good starting point especially if you've never really had anything in the car. Be careful, you'll get addicted real quick and want more! Vicious cycle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...