Second Skin Audio

Box Design SA's

Daddy_

I just had a question and was wondering if joex or someone who designs boxes and chime in. With my dimensions 34l 16h 18d there's a guy who said he can get a single chamber design for 2 12 sundown sa and have them 3.5cubes net at 32 hertz and 3.75hertz at 34 hertz. He said PayPal him 30$ for a design. And my gross vplume us 4.5. So I'm just wondering if it's a scam or can I really get those numbers after port area, bracing, woofer displacement, and 45s if needed.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I just had a question and was wondering if joex or someone who designs boxes and chime in. With my dimensions 34l 16h 18d there's a guy who said he can get a single chamber design for 2 12 sundown sa and have them 3.5cubes net at 32 hertz and 3.75hertz at 34 hertz. He said PayPal him 30$ for a design. And my gross vplume us 4.5. So I'm just wondering if it's a scam or can I really get those numbers after port area, bracing, woofer displacement, and 45s if needed.

He is probably going to really undersize the port. Ask him how many square inches of port area he will be using with those specs. The design I did for you has 50 sq in, with much less than that you will lose significant output to port compression.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Joe the box you did for me with the 2 10s with 1.25 per chamber how much Sq in is the port

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Archived