Second Skin Audio

I wonder what pair of 12's will....

What happens if I put them in a 1.5 cu per sub... I see somewhere that they hit harder with smaller space.

You will get reduced output around tuning but better mechanical power handling.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

If you scroll up someone did mention American Bass in their list of 12's for me to check out... and I made this thread days ago fella. I had one 18" in mind to hit lows on one thread and ppl told me it wouldn't sound good with my box dimensions so I had to go with something that would fit my car criteria (THAT'S WHY)

The brand American Bass was mentioned. Not the model HD. So again you picked a sub that was not SPECIFICALLY suggested. Which is absolutely fine but you it seems that you already had your mind made up so why the fuck did you start a thread asking about stuff?

Again just a little insight, the HD series subs are for SPL purposes. Their SQ is complete garbage and the fact that you were specifically asking about low end monsters, you choose a sub that is not exactly a winner in the super low bass category.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

If you scroll up someone did mention American Bass in their list of 12's for me to check out... and I made this thread days ago fella. I had one 18" in mind to hit lows on one thread and ppl told me it wouldn't sound good with my box dimensions so I had to go with something that would fit my car criteria (THAT'S WHY)

The brand American Bass was mentioned. Not the model HD. So again you picked a sub that was not SPECIFICALLY suggested. Which is absolutely fine but you it seems that you already had your mind made up so why the fuck did you start a thread asking about stuff?

Again just a little insight, the HD series subs are for SPL purposes. Their SQ is complete garbage and the fact that you were specifically asking about low end monsters, you choose a sub that is not exactly a winner in the super low bass category.

Bruh are u mad?? I ordered the HDs and I know what I asked for .. It's a reason I asked for low end monsters. I want some but at the same time I know trial and error is part of music... I want to try all the brands and I will... if you have a certain subwoofer in mind then tell me and i'll order it as well. I know subs don't sound the same to all people and that's the reason for me trying to order them all and try them all. When he said American Bass he left it out which model or anything so therefore thats not my problem. I will find the low end monster I want and if these aren't what I want I will simply put them in my old lady car. Relax and drink a cold one. I don't have my mind made up quite yet...

So what specific super low bass subwoofer will take 2500 rms a piece? I've ordered all that was mentioned on list. I'm a basshead man.. this is what I do! Don't get it twisted just because I haven't been on this site as long as u have. I do this outside of the internet and joined this site for other people opinion ..yes I said OPINION you ass... slow yo roll

lol, wants 2500 watt subs, buys 1500 watt subs. GG

The sub is under RATED .. I've seen people say they throw 2.5-3k at them daily. Tells me you don't know too much yourself. Go back to the aquarium you strange little ducky

Those the same people.that say 1.5 cube per driver?

& again. You have no where near 5k on tap.

You'll see around 3k ish wired at 1ohm on that board.

People trying to help. No one cares your new here. So drop that also. The drivers you bought are for playing tones, at upper freq. If your satisfied with the help your getting else where, then stop asking for advise here. Seems simple. The two that posted, in fact know their shit. Just saying, and again, just trying to help.

People trying to help. No one cares your new here. So drop that also. The drivers you bought are for playing tones, at upper freq. If your satisfied with the help your getting else where, then stop asking for advise here. Seems simple. The two that posted, in fact know their shit. Just saying, and again, just trying to help.

So my amp is over rated on rms? is that what you're saying... hmmm

So my amp is over rated on rms? is that what you're saying... hmmm

No. Im saying you MIGHT see 3k total. Ever.

Archived