Second Skin Audio

I wonder what pair of 12's will....

lol, wants 2500 watt subs, buys 1500 watt subs. GG

The sub is under RATED .. I've seen people say they throw 2.5-3k at them daily. Tells me you don't know too much yourself. Go back to the aquarium you strange little ducky

i told you to get mayhems. you buy what you want, just dont ask for a sub rates at 2500 and then buy one rated at 1500. "rated" is what you said" the word RATED.

you remeber when you said "rated"? yeah, thats when i posted a sub that is "rated" at 2500. not some other thing.

I apologized once and you steady throwing shots. I gotcha

The fuck is this dude with 93 posts in 2 fucking days. Take a bit of advice my friend, lurk more abd speak less. You are coming across as one of those people that is going to catch the boot cause all you do is run your mouth.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

The fuck is this dude with 93 posts in 2 fucking days. Take a bit of advice my friend, lurk more abd speak less. You are coming across as one of those people that is going to catch the boot cause all you do is run your mouth.

Can't respond ....okay I think it's best we don't chit chat any longer my friend. You're getting butt hurt for what purpose? I took ppl advice but it seems you and me will be bumping heads all day...oan: I'm not running my mouth fella.

and this right here was just crazy

Thos AB HD 12's are getting down. I don't remember what you said your electrical was (if you did at all) but remember to overbuild and leave yourself some head room. That way if it's not what you want you know it's not your electrical. I hope you find what you're looking for. I know some of these guys seem to be coming of as harsh when they're giving a response but that's just how it is sometime. I doubt they mean ill but you can't determine tone through text.

and this right here was just crazy

Thos AB HD 12's are getting down. I don't remember what you said your electrical was (if you did at all) but remember to overbuild and leave yourself some head room. That way if it's not what you want you know it's not your electrical. I hope you find what you're looking for. I know some of these guys seem to be coming of as harsh when they're giving a response but that's just how it is sometime. I doubt they mean ill but you can't determine tone through text.

True. I appreciate that info bro

Archived