Allen Lancos Posted April 8, 2016 Report Posted April 8, 2016 Just a quick video of White Clouds playing on the Sp4 12's Completely forgot to turn my phone sideways to make the video but owell, enjoy anyway! I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
Kyblack76 Posted April 8, 2016 Report Posted April 8, 2016 Nice SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Allen Lancos Posted April 8, 2016 Author Report Posted April 8, 2016 I need more power! I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
Allen Lancos Posted May 21, 2016 Author Report Posted May 21, 2016 Bump for SOTM I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
Guest Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 dude that amp is taking a BEATING aint u worried about shaking the board so much shit breaks?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.