Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I wonder what pair of 12's will....


Recommended Posts

Posted

Btw I just purchased the American Bass HD 12s ... hopefully they take 5k watts

Not exactly the best sub for sq or to play super low like you were asking for. The funny thing is you were asking for recommendations and I do not recall a single person suggesting that sub. So why make this thread again?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

If you scroll up someone did mention American Bass in their list of 12's for me to check out... and I made this thread days ago fella. I had one 18" in mind to hit lows on one thread and ppl told me it wouldn't sound good with my box dimensions so I had to go with something that would fit my car criteria (THAT'S WHY)

Posted

2 -12" FI SP4's

look up...

Sundown

Crossfire

SSA

FI

AA

Tantric

American Bass

DC Audio

Skar

Incriminator Audio

B2 Audio

just to name a few

The list is right here fella!

Posted

ultra audio subs with the 600 oz 4" 8 layer coil

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Posted

ultra audio subs with the 600 oz 4" 8 layer coil

Where are those located online in 12's... I want to check them out as well

Posted

What happens if I put them in a 1.5 cu per sub... I see somewhere that they hit harder with smaller space.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8119 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...