DLHgn Posted June 26, 2016 Report Posted June 26, 2016 True. I appreciate that info bro No problem. Always trying to help if I can. Good luck with the system!
Mariothadon Posted June 26, 2016 Author Report Posted June 26, 2016 Alright when everything is set up i'll put a video of it online
Allen Lancos Posted June 27, 2016 Report Posted June 27, 2016 2 fi sp4 12's is what i run at 6khttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204378-2-sp4-12s-on-an-ns1-tuned-to-35hz/That thing is whamming bro 152.7db outlaw I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 2 fi sp4 12's is what i run at 6khttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204378-2-sp4-12s-on-an-ns1-tuned-to-35hz/That thing is whamming bro 152.7db outlaw Hopefully I get somewhere close to that... maybeeeeeee
_paralyzed_ Posted June 27, 2016 Report Posted June 27, 2016 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+google+search
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+google+search Wtf blah
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.