J_west07 Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Not a very thread! Asking for opinions on which would be best for my application. Gonna get 1 18 or 1 19(t3). Sub will be ran off a crescendo bc5500 going in a 04 Mitsubishi eclipse, rear seats are already removed. The T3 just looks so badass with the dual spiders, but I cant find really anyone with any feedback on it. Not even sure if it can handle that kinda power. What yal think?
Kyblack76 Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Brent Leavitt runs 2 RF 2500's on each of his T3's..... has had them for years now, and is the loudest hes ever been. Never lost one either. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
J_west07 Posted June 25, 2016 Author Report Posted June 25, 2016 Yeah they look sick! Saw one in person today and I was just like wow! Lol ive never heard any of those subs tho, but I've heard awesome things about the AA team series sub and the DC lvl 6. Just wondering which I should go with. I can get a T3 19 for 1000 bucks, wish I had the room for 2 cuz i can get 2 for 1750 at a local shop. The team series sub is around 800 and the DC is around 800-900 so they are all pretty close. Just can't make up my mind! Lol. Never heard any of them in person but heard great stuff about both and I have been itching to try out some AA subs. Getting a Jeep soon so that's when I'll wall a vehicle.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Brent Leavitt runs 2 RF 2500's on each of his T3's..... has had them for years now, and is the loudest hes ever been. Never lost one either. I thought he's running the t2's? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Heard em all personally. Owned Teams both 15" and 12" sizes. Loved them. All 3 are big boy drivers, and you wont be let down by any of them. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Brent Leavitt runs 2 RF 2500's on each of his T3's..... has had them for years now, and is the loudest hes ever been. Never lost one either. I thought he's running the t2's? Your correct.... i tried to type t2's.... i was just kinda saying that they take power. And sound good doing it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
J_west07 Posted June 25, 2016 Author Report Posted June 25, 2016 K I'm leaning towards the AA cuz of the price and I've really wanting to try them out. The T3 just looks insane dual spiders and how huge it is. Looks so mean lol. Thanks for the input fellas
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.