Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Report Posted June 27, 2016 My car has 6x9s in both doors and rear. I want to know some good budget friendly 6x9s that will still be loud with an SPL setup. Any suggestions would be helpful...also need to know what tweeters would best fit this type of application..
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 I've heard one of my friends truck and his insides were loud as hell with some type of tweeter horn or something
dolarbilz Posted June 27, 2016 Report Posted June 27, 2016 Budget? Will you be using amp? If so how much power?
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 I'd say no more than $150 and a 750rms 4 channel
Skullz Posted June 27, 2016 Report Posted June 27, 2016 Polk MM691, while not cheap they'll perform better than most anything else in it's price range. https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-AA2691-MM691-Speaker/dp/B001C3K7IE 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 Polk MM691, while not cheap they'll perform better than most anything else in it's price range. https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-AA2691-MM691-Speaker/dp/B001C3K7IE Will these still be heard in a spl setup? I don't want the bass drowning them out. I want everything complimenting one another...
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 I also seen something about JBL GTO938 being a good set of 6x9s ... what you think on those?
Skullz Posted June 27, 2016 Report Posted June 27, 2016 They're 2.7 ohm and on a ppi 900.4, that should get you plenty loud. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Mariothadon Posted June 27, 2016 Author Report Posted June 27, 2016 What is a 2.7 ohm... the 6x9s you mentioned?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.