Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally got tired of the trunk game and picked up a 2010 Hatch

Here are some pics of the cream puff. First thing I did was tint the windows.

IMG_0704_zpswiiexmdt.jpg

IMG_0708_zps13yugua7.jpg

IMG_0706_zpsjtbksbw7.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Next I dipped behind the emblem came out pretty good I like the look

IMG_0728_zpste8lqx5v.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsi8cddojp.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

The next up was getting rid of the factory radio. The stock system was actually pretty good compared to the 2005 Mazda 3's I owned before.

Metra Dash kit

IMG_0635_zpstsyg5nh7.jpg

Went with the Radio Pro and pretty happy with it.

IMG_0636_zpsmeqbophj.jpg

IMG_0637_zpswsm6xdbh.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Got the Pac wired up to my Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS love this simple head unit

IMG_0639_zpsffdeut1v.jpg

Everything works great

IMG_0640_zpsw8zxsswn.jpg

Night shot blends well with the factory lighting

IMG_0641_zpsn4oyrmre.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Kids got in to the packing peanuts lol

[IMG_0638_zpsyuak9x8b.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Next was the big 3 which I think I actually did before the head unit install.

The alt in the 2010 2.5L engine is near the rear passenger side and the charging post is covered by a plastic splash guard once you remove that you can gain access.

IMG_0693_zpsbmly687n.jpg

IMG_0692_zpso8dlfrx2.jpg

I removed the plastic cap and bolted over the factory wire

IMG_0690_zpsetqavhtn.jpg

IMG_0695_zps5kixskpr.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Grounded the alt case to the strut tower after I broke a fucking bolt I was pissed. 8$ mistake lesson learned

IMG_0703_zpsfeimpkc1.jpg

IMG_0699_zpsifvgvtq8.jpg

IMG_0702_zpsug3jj4xp.jpg

Battery neg to strut tower.

IMG_0697_zps0y9xqlst.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

I ran 1/0 under the car and zip tied to the brake lines in the factory channel not much to see here. Forgot to take pictures there is a factory grommet behind the beauty panel in trunk on the passenger side I came up through.

For my sub stage I am using a Incriminator Audio 10.1 and I fucking love this amp on an American Bass XFL 1244 at 2 ohms. Box is 2.75 cubes tuned to 34hz

IMG_0805_zpsrvdojcaq.jpg

IMG_0804_zpspbstfc8p.jpg

IMG_0807_zpsk96idl3h.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

I rocked the factory speakers on the Pioneer for a while but I was starting to get listening fatigue as I drive about 4 hours a day to commute and it just wast cutting it. I installed my Alpine PDX-F4 and used all Rockford wiring.

IMG_0838_zpsfkhhx0su.jpg

I installed the amp under the drivers seat. Make sure you disconnect the battery before you start to avoid an airbag light.

Here is a shot of the connector you have to remote to unbolt the seat

IMG_0839_zps0kk92obn.jpg

IMG_0840_zpsqw2lopxn.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

With the seat out it is much easier to gain access to the center console and run wires under the carpet.

IMG_0841_zpsimbmtkzt.jpg

I used a spare piece of mdf to screw through the carpet and secure the amp.

IMG_0843_zpslukobj8m.jpg

IMG_0842_zpsafd45wmp.jpg

IMG_0845_zpsscag29tw.jpg

IMG_0844_zps7xmxdewf.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...