chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 I was looking at drz 400s or the KTM dukes. But im not sure if I'd fit right. I'm a bigger guythe silver bike in this vid is a drz 650, I'm about 6' 1" 240ish and its about perfect for height and still has plenty of power I'm thr same size I don't think you'd have any issues with the 650. if you do mostly in town driving you might even be fine with the 400. I do mostly highway/interstate driving so we need the bigger bike that can handle the little higher speeds. 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I have 2 baggers. I'm just used to bigger bikes ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bcpballer64 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I'm fat, don't have one yet, when I do, it will be a bagger, I'm 6 foot about 460, plus most of my commute is highway. I want to be comfortable lol. I would love to pick up an old goldwing as a first bike. Edit: My commute is 35 miles of highway "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 I'm fat, don't have one yet, when I do, it will be a bagger, I'm 6 foot about 460, plus most of my commute is highway. I want to be comfortable lol. I would love to pick up an old goldwing as a first bike. Edit: My commute is 35 miles of highway that would be a great bike for it. I drive about the same distance to work and school daily. I'm glad I didn't get a crotch rocket like I was thinking about. My cruiser is really nice for the highway drive 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.